Monday, March 26, 2007

weather....

I love the spring, especially when it acts like summer! I have found some great spots in and outside the house to enjoy the weather. Last night I sat on the front porch to read. It was heaven. The only thing that would have made it better is if we had a swing out there! I love swinging or rocking!

Oh, and the second is our bedroom. I hate the futon in there, but it's been great to have the patio door open, sit and just enjoy the weather! I can do so much more sitting here with my books and computer. But either are great!

This weather has been great to think and reorganize for the book. I think I got my problem worked out and from here I can actually get back to writing! Now if I could only find a few more hours in the day to be able to write!

No comments: