Sunday, March 25, 2007

another one bites the dust

So the reading quest continues....

I finished Danielle Steel's Johnny Angel. It wasn't that bad and definitely a real quick read. I really need to quit reading books that talk about death. At least this one wasn't very dark. This is what I wish The Lovely Bones would have been more like. The Lovely Bones was way to lighthearted for the murder that took place. Johnny Angel on the other hand was sad, but relieving too. There wasn't any bad guys and troubling thoughts running through my head. It was just someone/something trying to make the world a better place.

So now I'm trying to finish I'd Rather be Writing and I get to continue with Stupid White Men by Michael Moore. It's been so nice that I've been able to go out and read on the front porch. It is a great way to start the day. But it's getting late and I better get ready to go to sleep. I've had a short weekend and tomorrow I return to work.

No comments: