Monday, March 19, 2007

Just a little note

Okay, I'm having a ton of fun with the whole book thing so I promise that I will keep it up to date with what I'm reading and all that fun stuff! Gotta get my writing in one way or another. And this is great practice!

So what am I reading right now! Well for some strange reason I'm trying to read four books at once! Here's what's on my pile:

I'd Rather be Writing by Marcia Golub - this book is awesome about how writers have such a hard time staying on track and in the mood to write. I am totally relating to this right now. I want to write, but there are so many other things going on! LOL!

The Thirteenth Tale by Diane Setterfield - I have heard nothing but great things about this book, but I always pick it up when I'm half asleep already so I only get a few pages in at a time. I got it from the library so I need to finish it this week!

Stupid White Men by Michael Moore - this is our Book Club selection for May! I haven't gotten very far into it but Nick kept asking what was so funny. Seems I kept laughing out loud at everything in the book!

Johnny Angel by Danielle Steel - A resident gave me this book to read. I used to read a lot of Danielle Steel books but after reading the Lord of the Rings I gave up and started reading fantsy and sci-fi. Thought I'd give it a try though since she really liked it! Beside I know that her books are usually a quick read so I should be able to finish this book this week as well! Two books in one week, that'd be good!

Okay, and of course I have an audiobook going for the wonderful commute:
The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-time by Mark Haddon - I'm starting it today on my drive so I'll let you know how it goes. This is our June Book Club selection. Wow am I getting ahead of myself! LOL!

Well that's it for now! Don't think I need to get anything else on board till I have the time to clear some of these off! I'll keep you posted!

No comments: