Monday, August 27, 2007

And so it continues

So having a new job and everything was just to boring for me. I decided to get a second job again since I have better hours to do it. So hopefully next week I will be starting at the Super Target for two nights a week and every other weekend. I love Target so having the discount will help especially for those normal everyday things that you use. I figure that if I do that until the end of the year I can make some extra money so maybe Nick and I can go away next spring somewhere warm.

Well I am having a hard time typing today so I better go. I did one of those dumb moments just a little bit ago and actually touched the stove when it was hot! DUH! At least the lemon meringue pie looks great! I'll write more later when my finger stops throbbing so bad!

No comments: