Sunday, September 02, 2007

We got the cops called on us...

It's official. We are bad neighbors. The ***hole next door finally called the cops on us. The war just continues. Last week he called the cops on the other neighbor. Now I finally called the cops cause their dog was running loose this week. So what does the jerk do, call the cops cause we were having a fire in the back yard. Aparently they have a health condition that it is affecting. Bad news to them is that once we have a permit we can have a camp fire whenever the hell we want to! I'm so mad I could just go over there and scream at the jerk. I love living here and I love our other neighbors. This jerk really needs to go away. There is only one other person in this world that I hate and he is quickly replacing that person.

No comments: