Wednesday, April 04, 2007

If I didn't have bad luck

It's starting to become a joke. And that's a scary thing. Imagine your life having the motto "if I didn't have bad luck, I'd have no luck at all." Now I know that sounds really crazy and everyone's life gets better, it can't go down the tubes all the time. I swear there are few things that have really gone my way lately. I think the house is the biggest, but everything else seems to be falling apart. I am saying this with a smile on my face so at least I haven't given up hope for something to go my way.

Today is a big day. D-day. Decision day. Am I on the right track and do I just need to be patient? Should I change my life completely? So many things to weigh and consider. I know that Nick wishes this day would have come about a year ago. Good thing is I do know a lot more about myself and what I want. In fact I think that I've learned, or rather realized, more about myself in the last four months than I have in the last four years. I really thought at the beginning of March I was definitely on the right track, it's just that my life is littered with bad luck. I do the work, I try really hard and then everything falls apart.

The writing has improved again though. I have actually started to make considerable additions to it. I haven't wrote as much as I did that first week, but like 56 pages is tough to beat. And it's gotten busy, but I promise myself that I will try to at least look at it everyday and it's always with me no matter where I go. Speaking of which I better get cracking!

No comments: