Sunday, February 06, 2011

Right direction, maybe, but definitely a fun turn....

I have been working so super hard at trying to figure out what I want to be when I grow up. I've had a lot of moments lately that have been kind of depressing, in fact I've questioned my life entirely. Well I should phrase that differently. I have questioned my part in my life, not the people around me. I have been truly blessed to have such a wonderful family, hubby, little girls, parents, best friends. On the other hand I keep questioning what my problem is that I never finish what I start. I had a professor once tell me that my problem wasn't being good at something, I was good at too many things (sorry to toot my own horn), the problem was caring enough to actually go through with it. It seems like the only thing that I have truly been good about is my family. And I know it shows. So why don't I do more with the rest of my life? Well I guess that is what I am really going to try to do this year. I didn't make any New Year's resolutions because I have been thinking so hard about everything. I think that this year I am going to try to just stick my neck out there and actually finish something or get some great things started and stick with them! Who knows where I can go from here.

No comments: