Sunday, February 20, 2011

One of those days....

Well I was having a great weekend, got a lot done, actually got to use my machine and then what happens a major snaffoo! LOL! I don't know how I could have missed the major flaw in the fabric I was working with. I was busy finishing Kat's swing coat from Heidi+Finn and loving that I was going to have both girls' coats done - finished Mia's yesterday - and then I turned the coat right side out and found the most disgusting snag in the fabric. In fact there were holes, and this was right next to a seam I had sewn. My only explination was that it was on the bottom side of the fabric I was sewing together cause I would have to have seen this! So now I will be using my seam ripper and cutting out a new piece to replace the one that is yucky!

Even after that, I actually don't think that I feel too bad about it. I have had a lot of thoughts going on in my head and still trying to put it out there in the universe to see what it says. Think I'm going in the right direction and know where to go from here. Just need to get those ducks lined up but they are getting close!

No comments: