Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Okay, this sucks

Okay, I don't know who has a deal with the man upstairs but can you have him show me a little love from here on out! Yesterday I found out that the family I'm working for has decided to go back to the whole daycare thing. Now I'm searching for a job really really hard and very very quickly. I really am disappointed since I do love the kids and the parents so much. It's hard to believe how attached you can get so quickly. So if you ever wondered how I manage to get myself into these messes, I can honestly say I have no clue!

At least it doesn't look completely bleak! I'm toying with the at home daycare thing again. After looking at it, I might possibly have three neices and a nephew that I would watch and that wouldn't be so bad. I wouldn't need a lot more kids on, maybe one more and that would be more than enough to make ends meet. I just wish Nick and I were in a better place that it would work better in. Guess I gotta make due with what I'm provided with! Hopefully we can still have the opportunity to purchase a different home in the next year. We'll see, never know how things will turn out.

For those of you wondering, I am doing better. I'm still really sleepy but I'm getting better every day. I go back to the doctor next week to talk about what is going on and what the next steps are. Nick and I really are excited to start a family and want to know if it's even an option. Emotionally I don't know if I can continue to go through the agony of having another miscarriage. Unfortunately it doesn't sound like they can do much until they know that it's a recurrant thing for sure. Like it isn't enough torture being a woman, let's throw in raging hormones and the biggest emotional roller coaster just to watch it all crash down again! Thanks a lot!

Oh, and for the side jobs, they are going alright. I am still tinkering with Mary Kay. Just when I think I have the resources to start picking up again is when something big, like losing a job, sets in and I'm pushed back about five steps. I have a big open house this weekend and I'm really excited about that. Hopefully I can get a lot of business from that although I'm no where near ready for it. I haven't even opened my product to see what I have. I should have ordered product but there hasn't been any time and very little money to get it going. Hopefully the chocolate business is starting to pick up. We seem to be having some technical difficulties but the orders keep coming in. I just sent out three orders earlier today, but haven't seen any new orders come in for the rest of the day. I'm really crossing my fingers that it all works out in the end! I am so excited for this project. Check us out when you have a moment. We are still updating and working on changing things around but here's the address www.soufflon.com.

Well I better run and work on figuring out this life I've been dealt!

No comments: