Monday, December 24, 2007

Scary times

Okay, well it's not that scary, but it feels that way. I'm sending the first chapter of my book out into the world. Okay, it's not going far, but it's still really scary. I wish I wasn't such a fraidy cat, maybe my life would be so different. It seems like I've been scared most of my life of doing what I want to do. Writing is my opportunity to try something different. And I'm scared as hell.

Merry Christmas to everyone! I'm so excited for the holidays, and so ready for them to be over. I'm looking at the calendar wishing that 2008 was here and I could start over fresh. I think I go through this every year, but I'm hoping that after all the tradegy that we've had this year, we'll have smooth sailing this year.

I'm starting to finally feel better. I still have a really bad cough, but otherwise I'm doing fine. The cough meds seem to be working less and less so I'm figuring I'll have to make one more trip to the doctors. Maybe it'll be fixed by Wednesday so I don't have to make a call at all.

Well I don't have much to say right now. Well I do, but I'm actually thinking about sitting down and writing. That's a pretty big improvement so I better jump on it while I still have it!

No comments: